Pages

Saturday, March 28, 2015

Pink


"Hot Pink






Romper (In Store Only So; similar options Here // Here // Here for you)        
Heels (Last Year Purchase SO; similar options  Here // Here // Here // Here for you)
Necklace some options  Here // Here                    Bracelet some options Here // Here


    Hi beauties Spring is here & what better way to welcome it then with a bright color & some Spring shopping?! I went to Marshalls this week, it is local store in the US where you can find designer, even non designer merchandise for lowered prices from it's original. I scored this bright pink romper, the color spoke to me & I had to have it. I like a romper for a warm day, it's airy, more comfortable than a dress, & easy to throw on when you are in a rush & not sure what to wear & by just adding accessories you can dress it up. You can also keep it simple by just pairing it with a simple flat sandal for the day time. Here I paired the romper with these lovely nude & black high heels from Lolasshotique that I purchased last year. I also added a gold statement necklace, a gold bracelet, & a light pink flower pair of earrings. & How can you not go for a pink manicure & pedicure, right?! 

here to inspire,
heels2hairx0

No comments:

Post a Comment