Pages

Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Boyfriend Jeans


"Boyfriend Jeans" 









TShirt Here // Here                     Jeans Here // Here               Jacket Here // Here  
Pumps Here                      Necklace Here 


      Hello beauties, any of you out there have a pair of jeans that you have had for years, maybe since high school? Well, these are it! they are just an amazing fit. They are almost like the boyfriend jean, just a little better fit. This outfit is based on staples every girl should have in her closet. Those are a nice plain white t shirt (I get mine at Target), a light pair of jeans, a anorak jacket (this one is from Charlotte Russe), & a nude pair of shoes (these are Steve Madden). You can dress these staples up or down & mix & match them with anything. Here I paired all four together & accessorized them with a long gold necklace with fun feathers, a nice silver & gold watch, & I added my white clutch with a little fringe detail. I also cuffed my jeans in a messy way for more edge. 


here to inspire,
heels2hairx0

No comments:

Post a Comment