Pages

Thursday, March 19, 2015

A Floral Hint


"Neutral with a Floral Hint"







Blouse Here / Here                 Jeans Here             Heels Similar Here  
Scarf Here              Bag (similar) Here / Here                Belt Here    

Hello Love Happy Spring! today was such a beautiful day out that I had to put together a outfit to fit it before heading out the door. I purchased this blouse at Charlotte Russe, it's super feminine, light, & flowy, just perfect for Spring days.. you can dress it up or down. I paired it with one of my favorite jeans from H&M that I cuffed at the bottom, for some casualty & I must say they are very comfortable. I got this beautiful floral scarf from one of my friends for my birthday that just passed, it gave this neutral look some color, I love it! I got these shoes last year on sale at a local boutique for just $10 talk about a bargain! They are great, comfortable & just easy to pair, I added this brown belt that matched them well, & this little cuff like bracelet with gold details, a old buy from H&M. My messenger bag is from Target, last summers purchase right before I took a trip to Europe. Also; if you wanted to make this look more comfortable or casual you can put on a pair of flat sandals or ballet flats. 

here to inspire,
heels2hairx0

No comments:

Post a Comment