Pages

Sunday, March 15, 2015

Day to Night


"Day to Night"





     Hi lovlies I hope that where ever you are the weather is as lovely & perfect as it is here. I am currently sitting in my back yard & enjoying the weather before it gets too hot. Here I decided I would put together a day to night look for you. I purchased this lovely fo leather skirt at H&M just two weeks ago, I went in looking for one with the little lace detailing at the bottom, & wound up walking out with this one, I love the way it fits. I paired it with this white shirt from H&M, & I draped this pink blazer over my shoulders for some Spring color, & to make it more casual I put on a pair of leopard ballet flats (old). 






Shirt Here        Skirt Here     B Bazer Similar Here
P Blazer Similar Here            Pumps Here


     Now to make the look more night appropriate, well depending on the occasion & not that you cannot go out in the evening as is or wise versa I just personaly like a pump. So here instead of the pink blazer I put on this almost mustard/brown one from H&M, my Steve Madden pumps, & a clutch. I also want to mention that I have on my MK watch, a pair of stud earrings, a tiny knuckle ring, & two options of sunglasses. Thanks for stopping by, have a beautiful day.

here to inspire, 
heels2hairx0

No comments:

Post a Comment