Pages

Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Classic Stripes


"Classic Stripes"







Dress - Here            Booties -  Here            Scarf - Here

Hello, today I put together a casual striped look for you. I have to say I love that longer skirts & dresses have made it big, they are so classic. I found this easy to throw on, super casual striped dress at a local boutique. It is so light weight & comfortable for the Spring season. I paired it with a pair of black booties with a gold zipper detail, & of course you can also do a flat shoe with this look for more comfort & casualty. To add a little more to the dress I added a black scarf, & I put on a black watch I've had for years. & My last step before heading out the door is a bag, I chose this one from Target I purchased last year.

here to inspire, 
heels2hairx0

No comments:

Post a Comment