Pages

Saturday, March 7, 2015

Denim on Denim

"Denim On Denim"




Denim Top- Here or Here        Denim Jeans- Here
Pumps- Here                         MK Watch- Here

Hello! today I put together a denim on denim look for you that I absolutely love. Now this is one of those things not everyone is into, it's more of something most people steer away from. I myself am into pairing light wash denim together. Here I put together a denim top from H&M, a denim pair of jeans that I find super flattering, & my new lovely Steve Madden pumps. I finished the look off with a nude studded belt, my nude studded clutch, & my MK watch. This is something you can wear out during the day running errands by just putting on a flat pair of shoes, or as is out to lunch or dinner with your girlfriends or a date. 

here to inspire, 
heels2hairx0



No comments:

Post a Comment