Pages

Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Tropical


" TROPICAL "







Shirt(local boutique) some options Here // Here     Shorts Similar Here // Similar Here  
Blazer Here      Heels Similar Here  // SimilarHere     Bag (Nine West, old)


      Hi my beauties today I put together a outfit together around this beautiful tropical top that I just got last week from a local boutique for the beautiful Spring & Summer days to come. The colors are just amazing I love blues, greens, & teals especially for this time of the year. Now, because the shirt is colorful I toned it down with the rest of the outfit I paired it with my favorite black high waisted shorts, & a pair of simple black heeled sandals. I also added a nude blazer that went very well with this outfit, I rolled up the sleeves which is my personal preference. As many of you have noticed I am very simple when it comes to jewelry, & that is why all I have on is a pair of earrings (as usual). I also added one of my most practical cross body bags from Nine West that I have had for a couple of years now. This outfit is very airy & comfortable for the warm seasonal days. 

here to inspire,
heels2hairx0

No comments:

Post a Comment