Pages

Thursday, April 23, 2015

Classic Blazer


"Classic Blazer"








Blazer Here       Jeans Here     Tanktop Here    Belt Here      Watch Here       Heels(Old)

     Hi my beauties it was time for a outfit post don't you think?! Here I am showing you a outfit I go for when I am not sure what I should wear. You can never go wrong with a pair of jeans & a blazer, it looks so put together yet not over dressed. Here I started with a pair of dark wash jeans from H&M that I added a belt to, I tucked in a simple white tank top, & I also rolled up the sleeves on my black blazer, how cute are the polka dots on the inside lining of the blazer?! I decided to go with a pair of peep toe high heels from BCBG, you can also go with a pair of ballet flats for a more casual every day look. I accessorized the outfit with simple pearl stud earrings, my MK watch, & a white clutch with a fun fringe tassel. 

here to inspire, 
heels2hairx0

No comments:

Post a Comment