Pages

Sunday, April 19, 2015

Nominee of Liebster Award



Hello beauties I was surprised to see that I was nominated for the Liebster award today, how exciting?! It is a way for new bloggers with under 200 followers to get out there & learn about other bloggers. I want to give a special thank you to pearlsandrosesdiary.blogspot.gr for nominating me.



THE RULES OF THIS AWARD:
1. Thank and link the person who nominated you.
2. Answer the nominators 11 questions.
3. Nominate 11 new blogs with less than 200 followers and include their link in your post.
4. Create 11 new questions for your nominees to answer. Notify them via social media.



_______________________________________________________

THE QUESTIONS
1. Source of inspiration.
My biggest inspiration are every day girls I come across, bloggers, & Instagramers.

2. Choose the fashion designers/icons you admire the most.
There are quite a few from designers, to celebrities, to bloggers. 

3. How would you describe your style?
For the most part I would say  feminine, chic, & edgy. 

4. Which are your favourite beauty products?
A good moisturizer, concealer, mascara, & lipstick.

5. How do you imagine yourself in 10 years?
I just hope to be happy where ever I am & with whatever I am doing.

6. Favourite travel destination.
I love traveling! my favorite place I have been to has to be Croatia for it's beautiful beaches.

7. Why you love blogging?
I love blogging because it gives me a way to document my style, & also to inspire other girls.

8. Name an item from your wardrobe you can't miss.

A classic point toe pump & a leather jacket.

9. Share beauty/fitness tips.

Beauty:  Heat up your eyelash curler for five seconds for a long lasting lash curl. (be careful)
Fitness: Stay motivated by changing up your workout every time, it's more exciting that way.   

10. What is the most difficult thing about blogging?

Probably putting myself out there.

11. Why blogging is fun?

I enjoy photography & fashion so with blogging I can do both. 
________________________________________________________________




                      THE BLOGS I NOMINATE:
                                                     1. millianaglisovic.blogspot.com
                                                     2. www.adelaacanski.com
                                                     3. milasindinka.blogspot.com
                                                     4alexacidillustrations.blogspot.com
                                                     5. www.bossyjocey.com
                                                     6. bambolai.blogspot.com/
                                                     7. favorisdemavie.blogspot.com
                                                     8. mywayblogdreamer.blogspot.com
                                                     9. ivanaradman19.blogspot.com
                                                    10. www.highheelsandhappyfeels.com/
                                                    11. kintanfashion.blogspot.com

MY QUESTIONS: (for my nominees)
1. What made you start a blog?
2. How long have you been blogging?
3. Who is your favorite blogger?
4. What is your dream job?
5. What is your favorite piece of clothing?
6. Heels, flats, or tennis shoes?
6. What two makeup items could you not live without?
7. What camera do you use to take your photos with?
8. Describe your style in three words?
9. Your dream vacation?
10. Your favorite quote?
11. Your favorite perfume?





No comments:

Post a Comment