Pages

Monday, June 1, 2015

Black & Blue


"Black & Blue"







Top (local boutique) SimilarHere // SimilarHere    Pants Here     
Heels  SimilarHere  SimilarHere          Bag NineWest 


   Hi beauties I'm sorry for the lack of posts this May, it has been a busy month for me.. but here I am. I hope you are all doing well. Today for you I put together a black & blue look. I really like the chain detail on the back of this top & how airy it is for the summer time, which has been getting super hot. I paired it with my favorite black pants from H&M, & also my newest pair of high heels. To accessorize I added a belt, & a gold & blue bracelet. I also have on one of my most practical Nine West cross body bags. Also, who said it is not ok to pair gold & silver?!  ;)

here to inspire,
heels2hairx0

No comments:

Post a Comment