Pages

Saturday, June 13, 2015

Bright Skirt

"Bright Pencil Skirt"







Crop Top (in store only)SimilarHere // SimilarHere // SimilarHere
Skirt (it comes in a couple of different colors & patterns) Here
Heels SimilarHere


Hi my beauties did you notice something different about me? 
If you guessed, yes I chopped off three inches of my hair, it's so fresh & light for the summer.
Enough about the hair, today I put together a look around this beautiful mustard skirt from H&M, I love how bright it is & how about something about me & those zipper details, huh?! I paired it with this white crop top with this fun scrunched detail in the front & these nice nude & black sandals. As you can probably tell by now I am not big on jewelry, I keep it very simple that is why for this look all I had on was a pair of earrings, which are always a must. & I finished the look off with a nice clutch with this little fringe tassel, I just love how versatile it is.

here to inspire,
heels2hairx0

No comments:

Post a Comment