Pages

Monday, June 22, 2015

Fourth of July Casual

"Fourth Of July Casual"






SHIRT (in store only) similar options here; here // here   
SHORTS here              CONVERSE here          WATCH here

Hi pretty girls Fourth of July is in just a couple of days in the United States & what better way to celebrate & look forward to something than when you have a outfit picked out on time?! I can't say that I am not a last minute shopper when it comes to a occasion coming up, because I sure am most of the time.. but, this time I was walking around Target & found this shirt, it was actually in the 4th of July section, it stood out to me so I picked it up. I thought this will be great for a casual day, & that is exactly what I based this outfit around, a casual 4th of July day if you are just going to be hanging around the house, maybe bbq-ing with family & friends, or shooting fireworks. Either way, I tucked the front of this shirt in these distressed high waisted shorts from PacSun, I put on a pair of black converse, & accessorized with my MK watch & Nine West cross body bag.

here to inspire,
heels2hairx0 

No comments:

Post a Comment