Pages

Sunday, February 8, 2015

Valentines Day Burgundy


"Valentines Day Burgundy"





Blouse- Here
Hight waisted pants- Here or Here
Pumps- Similar Here
Clutch- Similar Here
Necklace- Similar Here


Hi there today I put together another Valentines day inspired look since Valentines day is just around the corner. Keep in mind this look can be worn for other occasions as well. Here I put together a burgundy blouse with nice lace detailing I purchased at Target, a black pair of high waisted pants from Forever21, & my Shoedazzle black studded pumps. I accessorized this look with this fun, & edgy necklace, a nude clutch with studded details, & it was quite bright out today so I put on my favorite sun glasses. My hair is running on second day waves. 

here to inspire,
heels2hairx0

No comments:

Post a Comment