Pages

Friday, February 27, 2015

Trench Coat Nudes

"Trench Coat & Nudes"






Trench Coat- Here               Shirt- Here
Jeans- Here   Pumps- Here    Watch- Here


Hi there before I get into the details of this outfit I have to admit, because I am so short I was afraid of ever purchasing a long trench coat especially because of my past experience of whenever I would try one on it never fit right. So, I am here to tell you that I am so glad that I found this light weight one a week ago at Forever21. I draped this coat over this simple white long sleeved shirt from H&M, & a pair of light wash H&M jeans. I put on my nude Steve Madden pumps, a nude clutch, a pair of earrings, & my Michael Kors watch. It's simple, yet put together.

here to inspire,
heesl2hairx0



  

No comments:

Post a Comment