Pages

Friday, January 30, 2015

ValentinesDayRed







Blazer- Here     Top- SimilarHere   Pants- SimilarHere
Heels- SimilarHere        Clutch- SimilarHere


Hi there Valentines Day is just around the corner & I thought I would put together a outfit that might inspire you. When I think of Valentines day, besides love I think "Red" so I pulled these red pants out of my closet that have a nice gold zipper detail & I worked around them. Because the pants are so loud & fun I decided to keep the other pieces neutral. Here I have on a edgy fo-leather peplum top, & a pair of black suede pumps with gold studs. I also put on a black blazer with white lining to go with my white clutch. I curled my hair & topped this outfit off with a plum lip. 


here to inspire,
heels2hairx0





No comments:

Post a Comment