Pages

Tuesday, June 28, 2016

off shoulder top

off shoulder pine top






Top Here      Jeans Here      Shoes  Here

Hi beauties I hope you are having a wonderful day. 
Today for you I have a outfit I based around this gorgeous pine tree top I purchased at H&M it's cropped, flowy, airy, and perfect for the hot summer days. Sure, black may not be a practical color for hot days but it's a color or shade I can never give up it goes with everything so here I paired this top with these super comfy black jeans from Fashionnova, and these cute simple heels I got at Forever21, I know! from F21! They are such a classic piece to have. I accessorized with earrings, rings, a watch, and of course this gorgeous shoulder bag from Express (old buy). After this shoot, I ended my night by having dinner at a Italian restaurant by the lake. 

Here to inspire,
Sandra

No comments:

Post a Comment