Pages

Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Dark Rainy Days

"Dark Rainy Days"


Hi beauty I want to start off by wishing you a Happy New Year 2016
may your year be filled with lots of love, happiness, and most of all health.




SHIRT in store purchase Similar Here        JACKET H&M SimilarHere
BOOTS old SimilarHere // SimilarHere    HAT Here   PURSE in store purchase Similar Here


Today was a dark, chilly, gloomy, & rainy day and I had some errands to run. I did not let the weather stop me tho so I knew I was going to wear my favorite flat thigh high boots, they are just so warm & cozy, I also put on some comfortable leggings, a nice burgundy shirt (hence the only color I have on), and this awesome fo-leather jacket. I accessorized with a hat, this gorgeous purse that I purchased just yesterday at Express that was originally $44 and I got it for $22 on sale! what a steal! and of course my favorite accessory a scarf which of course makes me feel cozy and comfortable. 

here to inspire,
heels2hairx0


No comments:

Post a Comment